Remote Office Operations
In order to reduce the risk of exposure to students, staff, and faculty, and in response to the emergent COVID-19 situation, the Department of German & Scandinavian office will remain closed for Fall 2020. Updates about university closures can be found here https://www.uoregon.edu/coronavirus
During this period, the office will also provide services remotely. Email and phone messages will be checked regularly throughout the business day.
Please use the following contact information for specific questions.
- Please deliver mail and packages to Friendly Hall, room 101.
- For questions about Fall 2020 courses and exams, please contact your instructor https://gerscan.uoregon.edu/people/faculty
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website (https://counseling.uoregon.edu/crisis-support) or call the health center crisis hot line 541-346-3227.
- For undergraduate-related inquiries, please email Prof. Ian McNeely at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For graduate-related inquiries, please email Prof. Jeffrey Librett at email@example.com
- For all other inquiries, please email Dept. Manager Perri Schodorf at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 541-346-4084
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
Prof. Ian McNeely Perri Schodorf
Unit Head/Director Unit Manager