Ger/Scan Studies and Swedish

Majors studying Swedish may pursue any of the recommended pathways—or design an individualized pathway in consultation with a faculty mentor—as long as they fulfill the requirement for four courses (or 16 credits) in upper-division Swedish.

This can be met by taking 16 credits of SWED 405 as independent study or the equivalent at another university in Scandinavia, the United States, or elsewhere. For more details, see the faculty advisor for Scandinavian.